Therapy is what the elderly need when confronted with varied illnesses. It is their bridge to full recovery. There can be plenty of factors why patients need therapy, and there are different types of rehabilitative therapy.
With the help of home health care, these therapies can be administered- at the comfort of the patient’s home. Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy are the most common go-to therapies. They are for different types of recoveries, depending on the patient.
As homemaker in Oklahoma, we have to know the difference between these go-to therapies.
- for athletic injuries
- for patients with physical development delays
- improves motion and function
- keeps you strong and reduces the chances of disability
- works on flexibility, endurance, balance, and motor skills coordination
- for patients who suffered injuries from an accident
- recovering from a stroke
- have lost the senses and struggling the development disabilities
- motor skills coordination and thinking
- for re-learning the skills essential in everyday life
- for patients recovering from a stroke
- patients who underwent brain surgery
- individuals with structural disorders in the mouth or throat and speech delays
- treats swallowing disorders and communication issues resulting from traumatic injuries or illness
Eton Home Healthcare, Inc. (JOE) provides these rehabilitative services- among the other services we offer. We have well-trained caregivers in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, ready to serve patients and the elderly in need.
Our agency offers sets of diverse programs and services beneficial for the community. Should you want to learn more about us, check out our website. To know more or schedule an appointment with us today.